Friday 27 July 2012

Art Couture Painswick Body Painting 2012

 Celebrating Great Britain!!

Recently I attended the third Art Couture in Painswick (formerly Wearable Art Painswick) Festival. This was a amazing event and for one day the sun came out! The worlds of art and fashion were brought together by displaying creative and highly original artwork that is displayed on the body.

This year a new Body Painting Competition was introduced In collaboration with Charles Fox and Illusion Magazine, the theme was "Celebrating Great Britain"


I decided I wanted to do a City/Seaside! I made a bag of chips as a headpiece and a pesky seagull as a prop.



I had Big Ben and St Paul's cathedral prosthetics and tryed to cram most of england onto my models body.



 










It was fun and exhausting and has mad me realise maybe body painting isn't my faute, but I enjoyed the day regardless!







I introduced my body paint very loudly down a microphone whilst he strutted down the runway toward hundreds of people, he did very well! 












  
































Simon :D
http://www.walkingwondersfx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment